Friday, June 18, 2010

Super powers?

Note to self:
  • add "Mind Reader" to resume.
Apparently this is in my job description, and not only am I expected to do it, it's generally accepted that I have been doing so for some time.  So let me not go against the system here.  Effective immediately ~~~ it's on the RESUME.

Oh.
 
And if you are around me while I am *on the job*.... watch what you are thinking.  Because I WILL KNOW.

[::eyeroll:: @ computer tech guy - I know my ass is big, you twit... but you watch my hips sway all the time.  BIG ain't always BAD.] 

1 comment:

  1. If it's going to be on the RESUME, you should call it a Curriculum Vitae instead. It sounds FANCY.

    And if computer tech guy is watching you sway I am bettin' he likes ya butt and isn't considering it a bad thing at all.

    ReplyDelete