Wednesday, June 16, 2010

fumigation and other fluff

They decided to fumigate in the night.  But nobody thought to protect the dozens of tea bags and coffee cups in the convenience center?  The stirrers, packets of sugar, napkins, etc. are still sitting out from yesterday.  Are they contaminated?  Can we use them?  People are in a panic. 

And building management has decided that it's ONLY our employees that are eating in the newly rennovated lobby; where eating is now forbidden.  How have they identified them as OURS?  Perhaps....
  • they weren't smoking?
  • they were fully dressed?
  • they weren't cussing on their cell phones?
  • they had manners?
  • their arms (and neck and any other visible skin) weren't covered in tattoos?
Just another day in the neighborhood.

1 comment:

  1. Eating in the LOBBY... you bunch of ANIMALS. Of course, as I type, I am eating at my desk. (gasp)

    ... as for the potentially contaminated sugar packets and such - I would not risk using them. And then I'd bring my own from home kept sealed in a little seal-it container and in my desk drawer. Which would mean I would have to inventory it so I would KNOW when someone had sticky fingers.

    ReplyDelete