Friday, June 25, 2010

the post where Rita swears... (fair warning)

After all of the ranting and raving that went on yesterday; after all of my stern voiced protestations; after finally sending him what he wanted (via an email stating why it was outside of our policy to do so - copied to my boss [who, btw TOLD me to send him what he wanted] and his) - he has the audacity to send an email back with this message?

"Thanks, that was easy." 

What the FUCK is THAT about? 
Of all the arrogant assinine assholedness... OMG!  I am pissed. 

I can feel the knot growing in between my shoulder blades... reaching up into my neck region. 

Are we in Junior High?  Do I NEED to get emails of this nature? 

ugh.    (at least it's Friday.)

1 comment:

  1. That's it. I'm hopping my yellow ass on a plane and I'll be there to kick the guy in the ass.

    That is, if they will permit me to get ON the plane. These falsified websites for the EVIL BERT have totally ruined my ability to sweet talk people into allowing me to travel freely.

    (evil bert wiki)

    ReplyDelete